- RSS Channel Showcase 7705992
- RSS Channel Showcase 5987633
- RSS Channel Showcase 8508555
- RSS Channel Showcase 5599644
Articles on this Page
- 01/26/17--23:19: _Microsoft Dynamics ...
- 01/30/17--23:00: _Extend customer rel...
- 02/07/17--05:16: _Future of Microsoft...
- 02/08/17--23:23: _Microsoft Dynamics ...
- 03/28/17--00:14: _What does Microsoft...
- 05/09/17--00:13: _Microsoft Dynamics ...
- 06/27/17--00:30: _3 ways a CRM can tr...
- 07/05/17--00:28: _CRM solutions like ...
- 07/18/17--00:43: _5 ways CRM can help...
- 08/08/17--00:08: _4 reasons your smal...
- 10/03/17--00:08: _What is Microsoft S...
- 01/26/17--23:19: Microsoft Dynamics 365 supports CRM and data-driven marketing
- 02/07/17--05:16: Future of Microsoft Dynamics GP/NAV/SL
- 02/08/17--23:23: Microsoft Dynamics 365 predicts consumer issues
- 03/28/17--00:14: What does Microsoft Dynamics 365 mean for CRM-focused companies?
- 06/27/17--00:30: 3 ways a CRM can transform your business
- 07/18/17--00:43: 5 ways CRM can help companies increase employee performance
- 10/03/17--00:08: What is Microsoft Social Engagement?
CRM solutions allow businesses to obtain a greater understanding of customer demand and preferences through data analysis.
The post Microsoft Dynamics 365 supports CRM and data-driven marketing appeared first on The TM Group.
Companies seek CRM solutions once they realize how valuable customer loyalty is in competitive industries.
The post Extend customer relationships with award-winning Microsoft Dynamics 365 appeared first on The TM Group.
With the announcement of Microsoft Dynamics 365, many are wondering what the new platform means in terms of the software giant's existing stable of CRM and ERP solutions.
CRM solutions like Microsoft Dynamics 365 help companies monitor the satisfaction of their consumers. From the moment an individual makes contact with an organization, a centralized business solution should aid in building an ongoing relationship with that customer. The data collection and management of each consumer record should extend long after the customer makes a purchase. Customers [...]
Microsoft Dynamics CRM has long helped many client-focused businesses more efficiently and effectively interact with customers, build relationships and encourage sales.
The post What does Microsoft Dynamics 365 mean for CRM-focused companies? appeared first on The TM Group.
Entrepreneurs have a lot to worry about. Here's how Microsoft Dynamics 365 can help them increase employee engagement levels.
The post Microsoft Dynamics 365 can help entrepreneurs improve engagement levels appeared first on The TM Group.
If you feel like your business is stuck in a rut, it's time to make changes. We believe you can start by integrating Microsoft Dynamics 365.
Solutions that help businesses better understand their customers, like Microsoft Dynamics CRM, are vital in a wide variety of industries that rely on positive, ongoing consumer relationships.
The post CRM solutions like Microsoft Dynamics 365 helps businesses gain deeper customer understanding appeared first on The TM Group.
Are your employees struggling to hit their goals? Do they look uninspired or depressed? If this is the case, think about adopting a CRM (customer relationship management) tool such as Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Sales. It’s the perfect way to solve these two common problems. It can also do the following: Strengthen communication Employees want [...]
The post 5 ways CRM can help companies increase employee performance appeared first on The TM Group.
Small business owners need all the help they can get. And that’s not because they’re incapable of running a successful business. Anything but! The issue is they often have their hands in a number of different projects, which can hinder their ability to streamline processes and grow their company quickly. A customer relationship management tool (CRM), [...]
The post 4 reasons your small business needs to immediately adopt a CRM solution appeared first on The TM Group.
Microsoft Dynamics 365 is a unique platform that gives you the power of business intelligence from Cortana Intelligence across combined customer relationship management and enterprise resource planning solutions platforms. This powerful system allows managers to better streamline their processes, forecast business situations and cut operational costs. Microsoft has taken this solution one step further by [...]